03-05-2014, 07:20 PM
| || |
Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS
| || |
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Petaluma, California 94952
| | *BRAND NEW* 2013 IBANEZ PRESTIGE SR5000e wenge/mohagony TOP OF THE LINE made in JAPAN
I just bought this here on TB from Ken, a very cool TB'er.
I bought it to make a lateral move from my 20th Anniversary Prestige to this top of the line Prestige. After playing both, I prefer my Prestige because it's worn in and has some mods that are personal to me. But, I had to know how this bass was and in order to do so, I had to buy it. So, no regrets, and now I know.
This is a BRAND NEW 2013 IBANEZ PRESTIGE SR5000e made in Japan bass. It is Ibanez's flag ship bass and their top tier bass. It doesn't get any better.
- 2013 Ibanez Prestige SR5000e made in Japan
- 24 fret, 34" scale neck, 1.5" wide nut, 8.5 lbs
- Wenge top and back wood with mohagony core
- Five piece wenge / bubinga neck with wenge fret board
- Gotoh Tacoma tuners
- Ibanez Mono rail bridge
- Bartolini USA preamp with volume, blend, bass, treble, mid with mid Q , all boost / cut
- EQ bypass switch
- Bartolini USA soapbar pickups specially wound just for this model bass
- Low action, a dream to play, Japanese craftsmanship at it's best. A boutique bass no matter how you look at it
- Tone to die for - Earthy, modern, classic, and everything in between. Fits at home with Black Sabbath or Earth Wind and Fire.
- Comes with all hang tags and hard shell case
- Brand new. Brand new Ibanez Prestige SR5000e flag ship model $1,300 shipped !!!