I have a stock 1971 Fender jazz in rare candy apple red. 100% stock including OHSC and chrome covers, however the trussrod is maxed and the neck is not adjustable
. As such, my “sold as is” asking price is $
. At this price, it should be worthwhile to part out or buy an early 70s neck to drop on there to have a complete vintage piece below current market and book value. I’ve been hesitant to sell it because it looks so amazing and it is playable (for me) in its current state, but I need to raise some cash.
Terms of sale:
1. Serious inquires only. Serious = have cash in hand now and willing to spend it. If you need to sell something first before you can pay, need a payment plan, or require any other special accommodation, please do not contact me. I am ok with answering a few questions for real buyers but if you want to kick tires or ask a million questions and disappear, please move on. Let’s be respectful of each others' time.
2. Domestic (Lower 48 states) buyers only. No international shipping. Don’t even ask. No third party buyer nonsense either. No zero feedback or negative feedback buyers.
3. No trades.
4. Price: The price is firm. If I change my mind on the asking price, I’ll update the ad. Lowball offers will be ignored.
5. Payment: Non fee-based payment highly preferred.
6. More pics: Pot codes, serial number, model features, etc. all match to date. To complete a deal I will provide more pics if required. I have 10+ years on TB and 100% feedback. If I have to take apart my bass only to learn that the sure deal for your Warwick on Craigslist fell through, I’ll be salty. This is the real deal and as described.
Thanks for looking. PM if interested.