1982 Precision. Played but not a beater. Here's what I can tell you about the bass.
* The S/N on the sticker in the neck pocket is a match with the headstock.
* The date on the neck is 1-7-82
* The pickguard and pickups are not original
* The pickups are '62 Fender reissue.
* The strap buttons are Schaller
* Tuners and Bridge do appear to be original
* The pots, while period correct, are not original. However they are from another S9 Fender bass that belonged to a friend of mine.
* Some wear on fret board edges
I don't have an exact weight at this time, but I would guess very close to 10 pounds.
This is a player's bass that anybody wishing to get a 30 year old Fender should be happy to own. The bass plays well, with no dead spots on the neck. The '62 pickups are punchy.
1.625" at the nut, and what I would describe as a beefy neck.
Comes with a brand new Fender TSA case. Please see below for trade interests.
$1050 shipped. If you don't want the TSA case, then $950.