1999 WARWICK CORVETTE STANDARD 4 string bolt on Neck ! Blend pot !! Passive !!
This is hands down the BEST sounding passive bass I have ever owned or played. MEC got it right with this wiring ! Simple, yet elegant and all the characteristics of an active bass but it's passive. Dead silent, flexible.
- 1999 Warwick Corvette Standard made in West germany
- 4 string bass guitar (duh) 24 fret, 34" scale neck
- Solid bubinga contoured body for ultimate feel, style, weight, and tone.
- Three piece Ovangkol neck (African wood) with Wenge fret board, medium jumbo frets for comfort.
- Two MEC passive jazz pickups
- Control cavity has all passive MEC Volume, Blend with Detent, and tone. Dead silent.
You'd swear it was active by the way she acts, but has the passive bite and growl with the round warmth.
- Warwick hardware including recessed bridge for ultimate sustain and a string tail.
- All 100% original, made in West Germany !
- Tone for days, LOW action, new strings. She's a beauty.
Free bump for a great TB'er!
Do you have an accurate weight?
EDITED - I took this figure right from the Warwick website. I don't see it being far off from that, but it does feel a little heavier than my 8.5 lbs Cirrus, so I'd guess around 9 lbs, although I am told by Birminghambass that all the "Vette's he's owned have weighed over 10 lbs. This does definitely feels under 10 lbs.
What is the S/N?
Any trade interests?
This looks like an amazing bass... If I had a few more bucks I would buy in a heartbeat.
On it's way to Westwood near Boston.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:21 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.