Will post pictures in subsequent posts, just getting this out there to start (and get my ass in gear).
I just have way too many basses at the moment and need to either cash out, trade for more usable items or consolidate multiple pieces into something I'm more likely to keep.
BASS #1) FrankenGeddy - Asking $325 shipped or offer *** SOLD ***
- Black MIM body. Got some wear and tear on it - let's call it mojo!
- EMG active pickups, WBW 3 layer pick guard
- Standard control plate with Strat style VVT knobs
- Squier VM 77 maple neck, bound with black blocks
- Standard MIM bent-plate chrome bridge
BASS #2) Cimar Jazz - Asking $225 shipped or offer *** SOLD ***
- Made in Japan by Ibanez, labeled as a Cimar
- Nice blocked maple neck with retro Ibanez paddle headstock
- Mahogany body with nicely aged paint, pickguard and pup covers
- Needs new electronics (just pots I think). Will include and extra loaded control plate (and strings!)
- Made one year only! 1982 catalog here: http://www.ibanez.co.jp/anniversary/...at_id=72&now=1
BASS #3) G&L JB2 Tribute - Asking $230 shipped or offer *** SOLD ***
- Beautiful tobacco burst body, in great shape
- Specially routed for Darkstars by spiritbass Dark Star equipped Tribute JB-2
- Custom MM Sabre style control plate
- Well detailed maple neck
- Everything but pickups - ready for your mod work!