Atkinson Pea Bass – D. Allen pickup, ToneStyler, Jazz neck, 7.5 lbs!
Custom “Pea” bass, built by Dan Atkinson. Sounds like thunder, plays like lightning, looks like the ultimate ‘70s P bass! This is truly a sweet “Pea!”
• Light (~7.5 lbs) and perfectly balanced
• Mahogany body – satin finish, light and resonant
• Maple neck with 1.5” nut width (like an "A" neck) – gloss nitro finish
• D. Allen pickup – the most amazing P pickup ($100 upgrade)
• Stellartone ToneStyler 10 – dial in sub-sonic dub tones, to classic mid-range P thump, to bright rock tones ($100 upgrade plus $45 for pro installation)
• Hipshot UltraLite tuners
• Fresh D’Addario XL Chromes flatwound strings
• New RoadRunner padded gig bag ($50 upgrade)
First $795 gets it! Including all of the above upgrades. PayPal preferred. Shipped/insured to lower 48 at cost.
Close-up shots of body
More info about D Allen pickups, including video clips here:
More info about the Stellartone ToneStyler Bass 10 here:
Here's a great video demo of the ToneStyler:
Great looking bass.
The D Allen P p'up is sweet too. I have one in my bass love it. (Chromes too)
Such a nice sound.
I'm interested in that tone styler now!!
wow, just bought a flying v this week, good luck with the sale
Price drop! Come and get it quick!
A custom US-made instrument built by Dan Atkinson!
Sold! Closing thread. Thanks TB!
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:44 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.