Brubaker Lexa 5
Thought I'd give selling this one another shot. I have no idea what year it is. I've been told that it was made before the a fire at the Brubaker shop destroyed all the old bass records. I also have been told that it's probably a mid-90's bass, but I have not confirmed any of this information.
- Ash body (90% sure it's ash), stained red
- Quilt maple top, red
- Lane Poor pups
- Seymour Duncan preamp
- Pan/mid/stacked treb-bass/ vol
- Maple neck, RW board with pearloid dots
- Matching headstock
- Gold hardware (don't know the brand)
- Natural stain binding on the body
I'm not the best at describing bass tone, but the bass sounds huge and has a distinct mid bump that cuts through very easily. Very versatile and modern with both pups centered. The neck is wide and flat with an oil finish. It feels very comfortable and fast. Probably right at 10lbs. Played but not abused. Ships in a musicians friend gig bag. Paypal ok.