This is one nice bass done by Rob at A.B.C. The ONLY reason I'm selling this is because I need to purchase other gear and this is not getting used. It has that classic P bass sound and it is so much better than any Squier you can get off the shelf. The neck is awesome and it plays really good. I'm really sad to see this go and reserve the right to change my mind. I have listed everything Rob did below. Price does not speak of the quality work done on this bass. It will be shipped in a protec gig bag(one of the front pocket zippers is broken) and well packed. Let's say $299 shipped and paypaled to CON US.
Body = Squier (MIC or CIJ) not sure but very nice body to start with
- Completely sheilded and rewired
- New Passive tone circuit including Vintage style USA CTS tone pots (250K), "chiclets" style .047uF tone cap, Cloth coverred vintage style wiring.
-Tesla 50's voiced P bass pickups
-standard Fender style bass bridge
-Curt Mangan flat wound strings
-Red Tort pick guard
-Sadowski style black machined aluminum tone knobs
Neck - Squier by Fender made in Indonesia (maple/Rosewood with skunk stripe)
- complete fret treatment to include; Fret level, crown, polish, dressing and rolled fret board edges.
- Headstock refinished in Polyurethane using "Curcio" custom logo.
- back of neck has been refinished in a proprietary Oil/Poly blend for smooth - non-tacky feel.
- string nut has been detailed for ultra low "buzz" free action.