It's in great shape, some playing wear, but nothing serious. There are some pictures, including the original Dingwall Shop photo, in the gallery below. Some notes:
- Recently had the insides very carefully cleaned by an engineer-guitarist buddy.
- Comes with a custom flight case, $300 upcharge when I bought it.
- The neck seems to me completely clean. Nothing I'd call a ding on it.
- The upper edge of the body has a very small scrach (not a ding), perhaps 1/2 cm long. I could not get it to show in a photo no matter how hard I tried.
- The lower edge has a similar scratch and a very small, horseshoe-shaped scratch of some sort (maybe 3-4 mm across). Again, I couldn't get these to show in a photo.
- Otherwise, the body is beautifully clean. (Kudos to Sheldon for the amazingly durable finish coat.)
- Top of the headstock has a couple of dings, the worse one I think shows in one of the photos.
- SN, I believe, is 3867.
I'm thinking $1800 firm, no trades. Buyer pays actual shipping. Paypal payment. https://picasaweb.google.com/1000410...eat=directlink