With deep sadness and regret (and a lot of Crown) I have decided to put my dream bass up for sale. My wife and I are having our first child and the IRS is really sticking it to us this year.
Dingwall Custom Z3: $5,200 shipped, OBO. SOLD: On its way to California
This bass was handpicked with all the bells and whistles from the factory. I have less than 3 hours on this bass and it was stored in a climate controlled/pet free/smoke free home.
- Premium quilted Redwood top
-Wenge contrasting layer
- Natural gloss finish
- Glockenklang 3-band active Eq
- Walnut neck with carbon fibre spars
- Birdseye maple fingerboard
- Matching redwood “D” and “speedo bars” on fretboard (designed by Lee Skylar for Dingwall)
- Matching redwood headstock with Birdseye maple “D”
- Dingwall gig bag
- Dingwall tools included.
- Payson flat wound strings
I paid $6,700 dollars for this bass and another $350.00 in PA taxes. I am asking $5,200 SHIPPED (lower 48 states of US) OBO.
If any serious buyers would like HQ photos than or of different angles than please PM me. At this time I am not interested in any trades.