Gotta itch to scratch before new years, but need some dough to make it go.
Seeking $1200 shipped in North America, shipping outside of North America at buyers cost. In no hurry to part with this one, but will consider trades for US Laklands or Mike Lulls, feel free to run those by me.
Now, I have to start with I love everything about Sterlings. I love the neck width, I love the tone emanating from that ceramic pup, and I love the smaller body shape, and frankly, I love things that are just a bit different.
So, if you haven't been paying attention thus far, what makes this different from the regular Sterlings is as follows:
It has all the things that make it part of the Classic series:
- slab swamp-ash body (no contours)
- 2 band eq (treble, bass, no mid)
- shimmering flame neck, mesmerizing I think
- adjustable foam mutes on the bridge
- this one's strung with Ernie Ball Cobalts
- It comes with both a shiny black, and pictured tort pickguards (I prefer tort)
- It comes with the original hardshell case, the "Sterling" emblem on the case broke off in shipment to me.
And its virtually brand new. I am the original owner of this bass, and its been played maybe a total of 8 hours. Condition: 9.9/10 Weight is 9 lbs.
the player's angle of the neck, stunning.