Minty, played for no more than 8 hours, tops.
Seeking $1000 shipped in North America, no shipping outside of North America.
In no hurry to part with this one, but will consider trades for US Laklands, Mike Lulls, and Metro Sadowskys, feel free to run those by me.
Now, I have to start with I love everything about EBMM Sterlings. I love the neck width, I love the tone emanating from that ceramic pup, and I love the smaller body shape, and frankly, I love things that are just a bit different.
So, if you haven't been paying attention thus far, what makes this different from the regular Sterlings is as follows:
It has all the things that make it part of the Classic series:
- slab swamp-ash body (no contours)
- 2 band eq (treble, bass, no mid)
- this one has a shimmering flame neck, mesmerizing I think
- adjustable foam mutes on the bridge
- this one's strung with Ernie Ball Cobalts
- silver truss rod wheel (the regular Sterling's are black)
- retro silver battery cover
- It comes with both a shiny black, and pictured tort pickguards (I prefer tort)
- It comes with the original hardshell case, except that the "Sterling" emblem on the case broke off in shipment to me.
Weight is 9 lbs.
OK pics are up next:
this is the bassist's view of the beautiful flame neck:
and the back of the neck and body: