Here's a great looking and playing Musicman Stingray dual-humbucker version with the Sterling (Jazz width, 1.5") neck.
Priced at $1000 Shipped within North America. Will not ship internationally, sorry. No trades considered, trade offers will be ignored. Will shave $50 off price for a local sale and pickup, within greater Southern California/LA area ($950).
Someone told me this was a special run of basses for Guitar Center's 40th Anniversary. Makes sense to me, but haven't confirmed it.
What's unique about this one?:
* As mentioned earlier, the SLO Special Neck, they pop up occasionally on TB but don't usually stay long.
* Black Cherry Burst - a really great finish, and a discontinued color
* Ebony fretboard (usually reserved for the Stealth or Ball Family Reserve basses)
* Unique fretboard dots, which are a white dot with abalone inset in the middle of the dot
* Other than that, its all Stingray
Weight is average for a Stingray, right at 9.5 lbs on my digital scale.
It has some player wear, for sure, but no major dings, and the non-matching headstock is clean. There is just a tiny bit of fret sprout that I haven't dealt with yet. Comes with the original hard shell case.
Pics show black Dunlop strap locks, but I will reinstall original strap pins prior to shipment. Currently strung with Sadowsky flats.
Enough chit-chat, on to the pics: