Selling some stuff to fund buying more stuff.
Here for sale is an ErnieBall MusicMan 25th Anniversary 4H in Quilted Venetian Redburst. Beautiful sounding and playing instrument. Here are some specs/info/extras:
• Body wood: ash bookmatched maple top
• Mahogany tone block
• Body Finish: high-gloss polyester
• Body bindings: cream
• Bridge: Music Man chrome-plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles
• Scale Length: 34" (86.4 cm)
• Neck radius: 11" (27.9 cm)
• Headstock size: Only 7" (17.8 cm) long
• Frets: 22 - high profile, wide
• Neck width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut 2-9/16" (65.1 mm) at last fret
• Neck wood: select maple neck
• Fingerboard: rosewood
• Fret markers: mother of pearl dots
• Neck finish: gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
• Neck colors: matching painted headstock
• Tuning machines: custom Music Man, with tapered string posts
• Truss rod: adjustable - no component or string removal
• Neck attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
• Electronic shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
• Passive preamp: 500kOhm volume and 250kOhm tone - .047 µF tone capacitor
• Active preamp: 18V 4-band EQ — 25kOhm volume, treble, high-mid, low-mid, bass
• Switching: dual pickup — 2 x 2-way push button pickup selector, 2-way push button active/passive selector, 2-way push button series/parallel selector;
• Pickups: dual humbucking with ceramic magnets
• Original polishing cloth, hang tag, and tools
• Original MusicMan hardshell case (missing badge)
• ErnieBall strap (black)
• ErnieBall Super Locks straplocks (also including the original strap buttons)
• Strung with Elixir Strings
The bass functions perfectly. Looks excellent/new with the exception of a tiny ding on the backside of the body (will have a pic of this up shortly).
The case functions perfectly. Looks good, but is missing the musicman badge from the handle area (will have a pic of this up shortly). SOLD
Shipping to the lower 48 only. Sorry, no trades at this time. Paypal ok.
MISSING BADGE ON THE CASE:
DING BY THE BATTERY BOX - TRIED TO USE THE LIGHTING TO ACCENTUATE IT.
Let me know if you have any questions and/or need specific pics. Thanks!