Here is some info on the bass:
- 2012 Fender Select Precision
- Condition is 9.9 out of 10
- Gorgeous quarter sawn maple neck
- Retails in the $1999 - $2199 range
- Compound radius neck (1.625 at the nut)
If you dig the P sound this one sounds as good as it looks.
Why am I selling?
I love gear, but made a deal with myself that I would only own one bass at a time. I just bought a Mike Lull UV4 and am therefore selling this to help fund that purchase.
If you have any questions just let me know.
Not interested in trades, but will listen to legitimate offers.