2006, I believe, F Bass BNF5 fretless 5 string bass in excellent, near mint shape with only a very slight nick on the upper part of the back of the bass and minimal fingerboard wear. I am the first owner and I am only selling because I have acquired the same bass in a 6 string version. The bass has no structural or functional issues, plays perfectly with balanced low action, and sounds amazing. Includes mint condition F bass heavy duty gig bag. Weight is approximately 9 lbs. Here are the specs as I'm aware of them:
Price is $2800 shipped and insured
- Nut Width: 45mm (1 3/4")
- Width at Last Fret : 80mm (3 1/8")
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" - 16"
- Scale Length: 34.5"
- Number of Frets: 28
- String Spacing at Bridge: 19mm (3/4")
- Neck Wood: 3 piece quarter-sawn maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Gabon Ebony (Black)
- Body Wood: Maple Centreblock with Alder Wings
- Tuners: Black Gotoh tuners with 20:1 ratio
- Bridge: Black Hipshot A Style, strings through body
- Knobs: Handmade African Blackwood
- Pickups: Two F Bass stacked, single coil/hum-cancelling, magnetic pickups
- Controls: Volume, Volume (pull:single/hum canceling), Passive tone (pull: active/passive), bass, mid, treble (all boost only)
, via Fed Ex, to anywhere in the continental US. Shipping to AK, HI, or Canada is a possibility, but please contact me for rates. Sorry, no other foreign transactions. Paypal accepted. I am considering a few trades below and would be willing to do gear + cash either way, but please, nothing else if it's not included on this list. I have more gear than I know what to do with and absolutely have to clear some stuff out.
Fender Custom Shop Vintage Reissue Basses
Fender American Vintage 57 P Bass
Hofner Basses (German)
Alleva Coppolo Basses
Bluesman Vintage Basses
Musicman Stingray Classic 4/5
Jule Amps Monique
Moog Minitaur IMPORTANT NOTE:
I'll be available to answer any questions and/or ship immediately until 3/14/13 when I'm having some fairly major surgery. As a consequence, it's unlikely that I'll be able to ship or even correspond much from 3/14/13 through 3/28/13 or so, but I'll do my best to respond to any inquiries just as soon as I can. Thanks for understanding.