FS Carvin SB5000 (5001)
Iím selling a few basses that just arenít seeing much use anymore. This is an exceptional (in my opinion) Carvin SB 5001 that I had built in 2011.
Here are the details:
- Alder body (chambered) with flame maple top
- Antique brown stain
- Maple neck with rosewood board
- Pearl guard, blocks, and control knobs
- Active VVT/EQ electronics (J99a pickups)
- Weighs 9 lbs. 1 oz.
- Strung w/ LaBella Flats (same set since shortly after purchase)
Iíve taken excellent care of the instrument, it has no nicks or dings. I am selling it with the original hard shell Carvin case for $950 shipped to the CONUS.
Roscoe SKB 3006, Lakland Hollowbody Fretless
Last edited by Addlepate : 09-21-2013 at 08:21 AM.
Reason: update status of sale