FS/FT: Gamma Les Paul Style, rare, like new
I'm getting closer to what I need for a special purchase so looking to move the Gamma quickly. $450.
Only trade interest at this time would be a Jack Casady hollow body in similar condition/value or a Godin Shifter 4.
I bought this gorgeous blue 2013 custom Gamma last May from Joey Millstein right after I saw the photos. IT is unique -- one of only two LPs built last year -- light and simply a beauty. It has a high-gloss transparent blue flame top, built with the same quality parts used in all the Gamma basses. Specs below.
Hard to capture the great look in amateur photos, but first two pix show it under different light
Played it at home only and it's only been out for a set up, that's it. As much as I love it, I'm a fairly big guy and the body style is a bit small for me. For an LP, it's very light, 8.5 lbs.
This is like new, not a mark that I can find and comes with a new Fender deluxe gigbag.
Specs from Gamma:
GAMMA CUSTOM BETA MODEL LP13-01: TRANS BLUE FLAME
• Spectacular High Gloss, Solid, Transparent Blue, Flame Top, Single Cutaway Body (Think Gibson Les Paul) with sweet cream binding
• Thunderous passive (yet can sound active if you let it) MIJ, Jazz style Pick Ups. Fabulous sound and tone!
• All new hardware and components including bridge, strap bolts, control knobs (Volume, Balance/Blend, Tone), string tree, neck plate & bolts, and slick, sealed spinner-style machine head tuners
• Sweet and supple & very comfy and fast, Slim profile, Elite Maple Neck with Maple Finger-board & gloss natural Head-stock
• 34” Scale
• Weighs @ 8.5 lbs
• Nut width is 1 5/8”
• Strung with Rotosound Medium Gauge Roundwounds (100s)
$500.00 for a Gamma is a steal people. And the electronics are superb...
The front and back
MOre snow coming Bump
FS: Custom Gamma Les Paul Style, rare
Gorgeous. Wife would have me assassinated if I bought this. But I'm almost thinking it'd be worth it...
I would hate to have any bass-related fatalities on my hand. But if you care to risk it, pm me. And thanks for the bump
Price dropped to $475 plus shipping. See details
I played this bass and almost bought it (went with one of Joe's Beta Basses instead), and let me tell you it's a really cool, great sounding bass. If I had the cash I'd probably take a second chance at it.
Thanks for the great bump, Mike. It's definitely unique, great looking and with a powerful sound. I really wouldn't be disappointed to keep it but need to raise some funds and thin out.
bump for trade options
Is it active with a passive switch?
NO it's all passive but with very hot pickups. THree knobs - VOlume, pickup balance and tone.
Looks like a Gibson body with a Fender neck. PM me please as I have a have gold a Casady I might swap you for.
ttt deal in the works
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:54 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.