I'm getting closer to what I need for a special purchase so looking to move the Gamma quickly. $450.
Only trade interest at this time would be a Jack Casady hollow body in similar condition/value or a Godin Shifter 4.
I bought this gorgeous blue 2013 custom Gamma last May from Joey Millstein right after I saw the photos. IT is unique -- one of only two LPs built last year -- light and simply a beauty. It has a high-gloss transparent blue flame top, built with the same quality parts used in all the Gamma basses. Specs below.
Hard to capture the great look in amateur photos, but first two pix show it under different light
Played it at home only and it's only been out for a set up, that's it. As much as I love it, I'm a fairly big guy and the body style is a bit small for me. For an LP, it's very light, 8.5 lbs.
This is like new, not a mark that I can find and comes with a new Fender deluxe gigbag.
$450 plus shipping, CONUS ONLY. Prefer BOA bank deposit, bank check or money order if you have feedback but will do Paypal.
Specs from Gamma: GAMMA CUSTOM BETA MODEL LP13-01: TRANS BLUE FLAME
• Spectacular High Gloss, Solid, Transparent Blue, Flame Top, Single Cutaway Body (Think Gibson Les Paul) with sweet cream binding
• Thunderous passive (yet can sound active if you let it) MIJ, Jazz style Pick Ups. Fabulous sound and tone!
• All new hardware and components including bridge, strap bolts, control knobs (Volume, Balance/Blend, Tone), string tree, neck plate & bolts, and slick, sealed spinner-style machine head tuners
• Sweet and supple & very comfy and fast, Slim profile, Elite Maple Neck with Maple Finger-board & gloss natural Head-stock
• 34” Scale
• Weighs @ 8.5 lbs
• Nut width is 1 5/8”
• Strung with Rotosound Medium Gauge Roundwounds (100s)