FS: Early 80’s Tokai Jazz Sound J Bass – Killer!! This 30+ year old vintage bass is in excellent++ shape. As many on TB know, this is often considered the best of the lawsuit basses and holds it’s own against any Jazz bass for that matter.
3TB Sunburst body with Tort Guard wt. Maple neck / Rosewood FB. All passive, single coil J tone!!
$795. Shipped Lower 48 / US - PAYPAL OK
- Moollon VJ-60 single coil bass pickups - sweet upgrade, comparable in build and tone to Alleva Coppolo pickupshttp://www.moollon.com/products/vj60_e.asp ($200.) professionally installed ($50.) *original pickups included
- Pro shielding job done ($75.) with tone capacitor bass sounds great and is dead silent.
- Pro set up with frets filed and crowned, new Dunlop Nickel strings ($150.)
- Have all receipts for work performed.
- Dunlop dual design straplocks (original set included)
I'm no longer playing much 4 string these days and my 60's Fenders are closet keepers. Would consider trade for Fender or similar J or P 5'er