FS feeler: Ibanez SR800 - all-black Fujigen goodness
I'm a little reluctant to do this, but I have two of them and would let this go if it allows me to divert the funds towards another immediate purchase. If the other bass sells in the meantime, then this ad gets pulled and it stays in the collection.
1987 Ibanez SR800
- MIJ at the famous Fujigen Gakki, 1987 I believe
- Neck is fast and straight, adjusts without issue
- Back of neck has has the gloss removed with .000 steel wool
- Bridge is solid, tuners are nice, stays in tune perfectly
- Active PJ system with upgraded Seymour Duncan STC-3 preamp
- Controls are Volume (with pull up for slap contour) / Pickup Blend / Midrange / stacked Bass+Treble
The only issue of any kind is that the mid-range control pot is nearly shot. I have contacted SD to see if I can get a factory equivalent replacement, but will put in a standard B100K for the buyer if I don't get a fast answer from them.
Will ship in a somewhat beat up, sticker covered hard shell original case - if for no other reason than to get it to you safely.
Looking for $300 shipped CONUS and Canada, or $310 west of Mississippi.
Pics below. Any questions - aside from trade offers (NO) - please fire away. Thanks for looking!