FS: Fender Standard MIM Jazz (2011)- Candy Cola, maple fretboard, 2 PGs, hard case
Fender Standard Jazz bass made in Mexico (2011).
- Candy Cola red body
- Maple fretboard
- tortoise shell pick guard (original white pick guard included)
- chrome Dunlop StrapLocks (I will throw in extra strap buttons if needed)
- Weight on bathroom scale: 9.4 lbs.
- Generic tear drop shaped hard shell case
- Has a fairly new set of D'Addario EX170 nickel roundwound strings on it
I am the original owner (purchased new). Excellent condition- really "like new"- I take good care of my instrument. I worked on the setup for about 5 weeks: the neck is straight, and it plays fast and easy with that classic jazz tone. Truss rod is easy to adjust (at headstock) but doesn't creep. Original stock single coil pickups sound great. As single coil jazz pickups go, these are the quietest (with respect to hum) I've ever owned (including my MIA Fender jazz fretless, which now has Barts...).
I'm "thinning the herd" as they say... This is a great bass, but it just won't get played here. I'm addicted to my Roscoe.
$400 shipped USA only, PayPal. No international shipping. No trades, thank you.
WTB: I'm pining for that doohickie that makes my fingers play what I hear in my head. If you have one in good condition, please contact me.
Last edited by Asher S : 12-30-2013 at 06:19 PM.