Up for sale is a custom Frankenstein jazz bass I assembled over the years from various parts. There are several dings, scratches, and chips on the body that I tried to photograph best I could. Most of the scratches are too light to photograph and due from playing with a pick, mostly on the top of the body. There is a hairline crack in the body located between the Badass II bridge and bridge pickup, see pic below. Installed with Seymour Duncan Antiquity II pickups, this is definitely a rock and roll sounding bass. I shielded the cavities with aluminum a while back (picture below is old, but shows shielding job). Jazz bass body with a P bass neck, tons of tone.
• Squier Affinity jazz body in metallic red (pretty sure it’s Alder, but it could be Agathis).
• Squier classic vibe P bass neck.
• Leo Quan Badass II bridge.
• Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Jazz bass pickups (comes with original box &wiring diagrams) See below pics for output ratings.
• All parts red Tortoise shell pickguard, black pickguard, and aluminum pearloid pickguard.
• Lakland like black volume/tone knobs (will come with original jazz bass knobs as well).
• Allparts output jack.
• Fender standard jazz bass electronics (Mexican).
• Generic open gear clover tuners.
• Strung with D’Addario Nickel 50-105 bass strings.
Looking for a local NYC sale (five boroughs, possibly certain areas of New Jersey or Long Island), it's too much of a hassle to find a box and deal with shipping costs right now. I’m throwing in a beat up graffiti written red road runner gig bag, just to travel with. $250
OBO takes it, no trades.
P.S. Strap is not included
. PM me!