This is the best playing and sounding 5er I've ever had the pleasure of owning. I just should have known I'd never get used to the extra string. Seriously, I've owned like 5 5-strings. Even though this played the most like a 4 (nice flat neck and the nut width isn't that
much bigger than a vintage P4).
I've owned this bass for less than 6 months. Never gigged. Only played a handful of times. The frets and neck are as perfect as I've seen out of the box. Such a nice bass. Only minor teeny-tiny surface scratches from string changing. Other than that, she's darn near mint. I ask you kindly to get any specs you need from Fender.com. I didn't plan on listing measurements or electronic specs
(It's an american Fender!)
Everything is stock except the b/w/b pickgaurd from Washington Music. The original PG is included as is the molded Fender Flight Case. It's strung up with custom balanced a la carte Chromes flats, but I will also throw in a set of barely used, balanced XL extra-lights if rounds are your thing. I will post some more/better pics later on.
Anyways, I love this bass so much that even though I need the cash to pay down some serious credit card debt, I have a few trade options. Please know that at this time, my prices are pretty firm as are my trade options.
Here's what I'd take for it: $950 Shipped (CONUS)
- PayPal is fine. Will do $900.00 even for local pickup in NY (Can meet in lower Manhattan, north Brooklyn or Port Washington) 2011+ American Std P4 in black/maple or 3TB/maple
- you pay shipping for both basses and we'll call it even. I may humor working out a trade for a natural or stained ash model, but we can talk about it if you have something like that. American Special P Bass in black/maple
- +/-$300 cash from you. I can be flexible based on upgrades, etc. Road Worn P-Bass (2TB pref.)
- +/-$300 cash from you. I can be flexible based on upgrades, etc. A Jetglo Ric 4003
- used and abused is fine. I would prefer an even trade, but may be willing to throw cash from my end.
If I think of anything else that I'd take, I'll add it here. Thanks!