Considering thinning the herd a bit. I've been playing guitar a lot more lately and I need a fretted workhorse bass for recording. TRADES:
- This is probably a super long shot but.. I'm fawning over the Ibanez Artcore Expressionist AFJ957 7-String Guitar. If this bass goes for cash I'll most likely buy one of them.
- Warwick (any)
I can supply cash on my end or you can throw some cash at me if you have something low end. I'm not being too picky. CASH: $750 shipped to CONUS
Here's the skinny on the Carvin:
- Serial: 62903
- Just swapped all hardware from gold to black less than 4 months ago and upgraded from a B style Bridge to and A style (about $250 in brand new hardware)
- Two EMG pups w/ EMG 9v preamp
- Kill switch installed
- 2 Small plugged holes from previous owner for a piezo upgrade
- Fret board is in good shape (considering an epoxy upgrade if I keep it)
- Currently strung with La Bella's
- Players condition 9/10 (edit: Upped the condition to a 9. Aside from the two tiny piezo holes and the fact that it needs a polish.. It's pretty much perfect.)
Looks beep blue in dim light.. Had to use the flash on my potato so you can see the top better. I love this color from Carvin.
Will take more pics upon request
Thanks for looking!