Not sure if I want to move this, but wanted to at least see what kind of interest is out there.
- Black Cherry Burst Finish w/ Matching Headstock, Single H. There's actually some nice visible grain that didn't photograph very well
- DOB according the kind folks at Music Man is 9/15/05, so it has the ceramic pickup
- 10.4 Pounds on my bathroom scale, which isn't too bad. I used a wide strap and the weight wasn't a major issue
- Some honest player wear - 3 small but visible paint chips (pictured below) and some other very minor wear (light scratches on the pickguard, a couple small dings that I couldn't photograph). This was my main gigging bass for a couple of years. when I was playing for a pretty busy cover band.
- MM hardshell case
- Bass is strung with a relatively fresh set of slinkies, and I'll throw in another unopened pack.
Curious what's out there. Mainly looking for a 4 string bass - would love a 2-Band Stingray, nice P-Bass or Jazz, older L2K, etc. Would consider selling for $1050 shipped in the continental US, overseas vis UPS for actual shipping cost. Discount for a local deal.
I reserve the right to come to my senses at any point and hold onto this. It's a really nice sounding Stingray, and I know the only reason I'm even thinking about moving it is because I haven't gigged in a while due to a baby in the house (ours, not some random baby, which is a pretty funny idea).
Lots of pics below, and more here
. The Music Man website has a really nice picture of what the burst actually looks like.