It is with regret that I must sell my crafted in Japan Fender Pink Paisley Precision, but I have a bill to pay.
These were made in the late 90s-early 2000s and only by Fender Japan. Mine is made somewhere between 1999-2002. It is a reissue of the Pink Paisley Precision that came out in the late 60s, during the hippie era.
The bass is in excellent condition, with no visible marks on it.
I am looking to get $1000 or trade it for one of the following:
- a Squier Precision or Jazz or Mustang bass with maple fretboard
- an electracoustic guitar
- a cheap EUB
- an 8-string bass
and get at least $700 my way, locally.
Shipping at the expense of the buyer.
Comes with a nice, padded gig bag. UPDATE:
I can sell the bass for $800 plus shipping, without the mods (apart from the Electrosocket).
Some mods I made are:
- Fender 4-saddle string-thru-body bridge
- Bullock handmade split coil pickup
- Electrosocket output jack
- Fender "F" stamped neck plate
- Dunlop Original straploks
(original parts included)