For sale or trade is my Near Mint Fodera Matt Garrison Signature model. I purchased this new from Glenn at Austin Bass Traders earlier this year and it is a 2013 build - I am first owner. Please have a look in the Fodera "New Born" section on their website.
Condition: This one is basically like new and has only been played sparingly in my home studio. Ultra clean condition and no evidence of playwear that I can see. Specs as per Fodera Matt Garrison Signature model (i.e. 19mm spacing, 33" scale length, etc).
Build includes what Glenn referred to as "the last" Horse Chestnut top, 3-piece Ash neck, Walnut Back, Alder tone block, and Ebony FB. Weighs in at 10.25 lbs and is perfectly balanced. Trade will include the Fodera Deluxe Hardshell Case and all original case candy (tools, docs, etc).
It is strung E-to-C as per Fodera Shop, but can easily be adjusted to B-to-G by Vinnie & Co up in Brooklyn for a very reasonable charge.
It is stunningly beautiful and is a tone-monster! Great build quality, but then you already knew that... Straight sale offered at
$9995 Now $8995 shipped within CONUSA Partial trades considered, and for the exact right item, I'd do an even trade. But my goal is straight sale, at this point. Trade value TBD based upon your offer
For guidance, I am looking for the following types of trades (please, no 35" scale or longer instruments)... Vintage Fender Basses:
- '57 to '59 P-Bass with Gold PG and Maple neck
- Early 60's Slab neck P-Bass
- Pre-CBS P-Bass RW FB
- CBS-era P-Basses from '66 to '72
- CBS-era Jazz Basses with Maple Neck/FB
- Fender Custom Shop Maple neck P-Basses or J-Basses Also interested in:
- Sadowsky NYC (Will Lee NYC models preferred)
- Moog Moogerfooger pedals (in white only)
- Ampeg Heritage 810e cab
- Jule Amps - Dovecage (need backup for my first one)
- Boutique studio gear (D.W. Fearn, AEA, Vertigo, Wunder, etc) Here's pix:
Many more pix here: Fodera Matt Garrison Sig Pix