i bought this recently from a fellow talkbasser with got it directly from lakland. i've always been curious about these basses and now that i've scratched this itch, i'd like to tend to other itches...
this bass is in like new condition and plays and sounds great with no issues. it's set up with low action and steel rounds. here are some details:
- weighs about 9 lbs
- ash body with sunburst finish
- rosewood fingerboard with 1.5" neck and narrow frets
- factory installed hipshot d-tuner
- stock lakland/hanson pickups with cream covers
- chrome neck pickup cover
- black pickguard
- lakland card case included
$750 shipped conus
i'm also open to trades involving traditional type basses (jazz type body preferred in 'woody' translucent finished with p/j or other pickup combos preferred) or narrow necked 5 string basses (electric or acoustic) or ?
pics below or at https://plus.google.com/photos/10259...PizhsmKrLL78wE
thanks for looking!