Trimming down (I think)
Here is one AMAZING bass, an MTD 535 with the following features (prices are CURRENT right off the MTD site);
- "10 top" equivalent burl top ** $1,000.00 - $1,500
- hand rubbed stain finish "Cherry Burst" ** $200.00
- Wenge / Wenge neck ** 300.00
- Lumi dots on side of FB (glow in dark !!) *** RARE!!
- Matching headstock and truss cover ** $200 ttl
- MOP headstock logo
- Tulipwood body (punchy and growly with snappy articulate highs!)
MTD 535 $4,800.00 1 7/8" 3 1/16" 0.75" or 19mm
This makes for ~ $6,500.00 - $7,000 list price as optioned, MTD is usually 6-9 months wait~!!
Late/recent production, serial # in the 2000's , DEAD MINT / FLAWLESS as new, never gigged, never rehearsed, really no signs of play.
This top and finish are mesmerizing and very hard to come by used.
Comes in MTD form fit nylon case depicted.
*Note, I took this bass in on trade and the strap buttons depicted were removed by the prior owner for safety (not to damage bass during shipping), and he forgot to send them to me, so you will need to install your own straplocks.
9.999999 on a 1-10 scale.
$3,695 or best offer fast sale (?) Shipped 48 CONUS, open to trades with trade value here at $4,100ish. $ either way depending on trade offer.
Examples are trades/partial trades in either direction that would be considered are certain Elrick Platinum EVO, Smith, Roscoe, Ken Lawrence, or MTD Marilyn, prefer 35" scale if possible.