FS: G&L L2000 (1.5" nut width, MHS, ebony board)
This is a very nice L2K that I recently bought back from another TBer. While it has some very cool features, as I did my latest SB->L2K switch I was offered some limited edition options, but just for sale, not trade. As such after some serious consideration I decided I would be willing to let this fine bass go in order to get an equally fine LE bass.
- 1.5" nut width 6-bolt satin neck
- honeyburst over ash with matching headstock
- ebony fretboard (fairly unusual)
- marked up tweed hardshell case
- the usual L2K things (dual HBs, series/parallel, 3-way passive/active/active+treble, vol, bass, treble controls, etc.)
- reasonable weight at just under 9.5lbs (9lbs 7-3/8oz)
- very good condition (there might be ding here or there but nothing significant)
It is a very nice bass and I'm perfectly happy with it (just played a concert gig with it and enjoyed every minute) but am willing to let it go for what I paid in order to acquire an LE G&L.
$875 shipped CON48, paypal OK
- Lakland HB 30
- straight up for a Big Al SSS, Sterling HH, or LE G&L (a guy's gotta dream)
- lightweight 1x12 (GK neo III, GB, etc.)
- Carvin BR12 combo
- G&L Trib JB-2 (nat/rw)
- G&L SB-1 (1.5" nut width), JB-2, MJ-4
I just pulled the trigger on a BABP L1K so all cash is really best tried but I tried to come up with some possible trades.
wanting off the GAS carousel but enjoying the ride too much
Last edited by craigb : 08-19-2013 at 10:33 AM.