Up for grabs is my tastefully upgraded Sterling by Music Man Ray34-CA (Classic Active) and I defy you to find a better bass at this price-point!!
When I was into Music Man, I actually preferred this axe to my many Stingray SLO Specials! No lie! The playability and thump on this one is insane. Alas, after 30 years in the Music Man camp, I've discovered that I really dig passive basses so here she is.
- Classy Antique White (cream)
- Vintage gloss tint maple neck with a super fast & comfy 38mm (1.5") nut and neck profile
- Original 2-band pre (which really thumps)
- Hipshot HB7 (exact fit) tuners
- Hipshot BT7 (exact fit) Xtender drop-tuner
- Dunlop Dual-Design Straplok buttons
- Fresh set of EB Regular Slinkies
I will include the original tuners, but he previous owner did not have the original PUP when he sold it to me. With that said, you will absolutely LOVE the punch from this Nordy PUP!
Other than some unnoticeable swirling on the tort guard, this is in great shape.
These go for $699
new, plus there are $248
in tasty upgrades. I'd like to get $550
with the upgrades and original tuners included. I'll do $475
if I revert back to the original tuners. Prices include shipping.
Thanks for looking!