Hello all. I took this bass in trade a few weeks ago. A beautiful Ibanez SR900fm. Sounds great, plays great with the slim smooth ibby neck. I really need to sell to pay off some Dr. bills, so not really interested in trades. Unless it was heavily in my favor of course.
Info below taken from original sale thread:
Save hundreds compared to a new one and get a better built bass in the process.
Made in 2006 at the Cort factory. These are Ibanez' big secret. Flawless fretwork, just amazing. Three minor body marks.(Shown in pics)
Great Neck-Thru design.
No case, but will be packed with extra care as always.
* SR4 thru-body neck
* 5-piece maple and bubinga neck construction
* Figured maple body
* Curved/Arched body for the ultimate in comfort
* Rosewood fretboard with 24 medium frets and oval abalone markers
* Accu-Cast B20 bridge
* Bartolini MK1-4 neck pickup
* Bartolini MK1-4 bridge pickup
* Black chrome hardware with black pickups
* Bartolini MK1 active 3-band EQ
Asking $350 shipped via fedex. Con USA