Purchased this bass from a fellow TB member (I barrowed the photos from his post by the way
) and have owned it for about 4 months.
Incredible bass!..so much that it has awoken the "GAS monster" in me and now wanting to get a 55-94!
• Indonesia built, Finished in Chicago
• LH3 Hanson Preamp & Pickups
• Ash body, Curly Maple Top
• Cherry Burst stain
• Maple Neck/Maple Fret board
• 35” scale
• String spacing at bridge: 19mm
• 8.8 lbs
• Serial # 100414536
• Lakland case (in fairly good condition)
Price: $950 includes shipping via USPS priority mail to CONUS