FS: Sold! MTD Heir (Michael Tobias Design)
Huge variety of tones. The MTD Kingston Heir was designed to do just that. The pickup configuration, 3-band active preamp, pickup pan knob and quality tone woods allow players to dial in just the right sound for any musical situation. It has the same large pole, dual humbucking pickup as the Kingston Artist in addition to an exposed pole "J" bass pick up. Both pickups are proprietary MTD designs. The Heir can grind and bite or simply serve up the warm classic sounds bassists cherish. Eastern Hard Rock Maple neck, ash body beautifully adorned with a Flamed maple top.
- 35" scale 5-string
- 24 medium jumbo frets
- Zero fret 1-3/4" wide, 5-string
- One-piece neck with satin polyester finish
- Carved Ash body with figured maple top
- MTD quick release bridge
- Double-action truss rod
- Neck Maple
- Five controls:volume, blend, plus 3 band EQ
- MTD alnico J and MM pickups
- Shielded electronics compartment
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System
Bass is in really good shape, there are a few little marks that are too small to photo, I rate it a 9 out of 10. Ebony knobs and new strings.
Last edited by Gabriel51 : 11-21-2013 at 03:24 PM.