I bought this guitar from a fellow TB’er about a year and a half ago and love it. Unfortunately for me, this beauty has to go. My finances have dried up, and I can’t seem to pry my fingers from my Lakland JO4 and Decade 5.
Here are the details
• Serial #580 indicates this was the last bass Lakland built in 2001
• Originally a passive JJ but was converted to a PJ with a Lakland/Hanson Neopunch pickup
• Audere 4 band pre-amp
• Stunning (and I mean stunning!) BEM neck
• Hipshot Drop D Tuner
• Comes with the cream Lakland HSC and three extra pick-guards.
The defects include
• A ding on the bottom of the guitar. As you can see in the picture, the damage pierces through the paint.
• Minor wear, but nothing that seriously detracts from the bass’ beauty or tone.
I am asking for
. Offers other than trades are welcome! http://www.flickr.com/photos/backgro...7639568795283/