FS/T: G&L Tribute JB2
This is a great bass but I am much more of a P (really split-coil MFD) than J guy and, as usual, there are other things I'd rather have. That said these are great J-style basses and I actually prefer the tone of a Trib JB2 to a USA one (I don't know what that says about me :D).
This one is in like-new condition - plastic still on the pickups & control cover. It came to me without a bag - I have a really beat-up one I can ship it in but it's not useful for much else.
$395 shipped CONUS, paypal is just fine
- US SB1: 1.5" nut width, rw board, 9.5lbs or less
- SB2: US or Korean Trib w/ash body, rw board, 9.5lbs or less
- Godin A4: gotta have 1.5" nut width
- I'd trade the JB2 body for an M2000 body (6-bolt Trib necks swap just fine)
- Epi Viola bass (tried one in GC for 5 minutes and it was interesting)
Tweaked the trades a touch
Great J-style bass - I'm just not a J-style bass guy (I keep drooling on the walnut JB2 at GC used but resist because I never stick with a JB2 -- why, oh why, G&L don't you do an SB1 or SB2 in one of those custom runs)
I saw that walnut one too. What a beauty!
*** ON HOLD *** for a local friend
*** SOLD *** locally to a friend
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:49 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.