For Sale EBMM Sterling 5 HS
bought new in May this year. Bass is in perfect condition and practically new.
Unfortunately moving to a smaller apartment (joys of nyc living) so need to consolidate some gear.
This bass has the best neck out of my modest collection and I would love to keep it - but my other 5er is a warmoth custom with way too much money invested to sell without taking a crushing loss (been there).
Bass is for sale only, no trades thanks. $1275 SOLD shipped CONUS, paypal.
EBMM can explain the specifics best here:- http://www.music-man.com/instruments...terling-5.html
But this particular bass
- 5 HS model (Humbucker/Single - loads of tonal options with 5 way switch)
- 9.3lbs which is an excellent weight for 5 string MM
- Pearl Blue with Maple Fretboard
- 3 band preamp (mid, treble, bass)
- Neck is super fast with nice grain throughout, really is a joy to play
- Comes with black and white pickguard
- OHSC which has new bass smell
This bass is super versatile can get really aggressive but also tame it back when required. Balance is perfect. Will be missed.