to an Attitude Lovin' TB Brother in France
$525 PayPal shipped Continental USA lower 48 only.
Includes a fully functional and very protective Fender contoured hardshell case.
• Yamaha Attitude Custom from the early 90's. One step below the Limited in the original Attitude line up.
• Released at the same time as the original Attitude Limited Billy Sheehan sig model.
• Made in Taiwan the same as all first generation Attitude models including the LTD.
• Shares same construction as Limited model including what Yamaha describes as an "aircraft-grade aluminum plate" to join the neck and body.
• Custom has a different neck and an electronics package that offers a wider array of tonal options.
• Weight: 9 lbs 10 oz
• Body: Alder
• Neck: 1 11/16" nut, 21 fret, D-profile... no scallops
• Pickups – 3 sets
- Split-P; I think this one is a Fender as it has a brass plate under it.
- Piezos in the bridge saddles
- Stock Dimarzio “Woofer” under the pickguard in the neck position. This is a full-range humbucker pickup which sounds great by itself.
• Electronics: switchable mono and stereo outputs. Stacked P/woofer volume, 3-way switch (Magnetic/Magnetic +Piezo/Piezo + woofer), stacked P tone/Piezo volume.
This bass is in nice shape for a 20 year old. All the electronics function as designed. The frets are in good shape and it’s got a very wide range of quickly available usable tones.
This is a sharp lookin’ bass. At first glance it's a "wow." As you look closer you'll find shallow dings, and light scratches. The biggest flaw is a paint chip on the back edge of the lower bout which cannot be seen when you are playing it.
The glossy fretboard is very nicely figured and has the classic "bullet" inlays.
I’ve enjoyed owning this bass for a year. It’s a model that is rather uncommon. I currently own three 90’s Attitudes including a second Attitude Custom which is my favorite bass.
Check the album for more pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/1094226...eat=directlink
Be sure to click on the pics a couple times for full size: