FS/FT: **GFC L5** Fbass Custom** FEELER
**Now for sale or trade** $2600 shipped
Ok, before I come to my senses and pull this, there are only three things I would consider to give this up..so here it goes.
* F-Bass VF5 Ash/Maple (sunburst preferable)
* F-Bass BN5 Ash/Ebony (Open to Burst finishes)
* F-Bass BN5 (NY Model) Inca Silver or Shoreline Gold (these were sold by Jimmy Coppolo at NY Guitar & Bass Boutique. I know because I bought one from him).
**updated trades 9/21** I may consider Nordy VJ5's, VJ4's, Callowhill Junk 5 or Sadowsky 24/4 basses, CLOVER AVENGER 5**
Now here are the deets of my GFC L5:
* 34.5" One piece maple neck with Maple fingerboard and flatter neck profile than BN5 models (the inlays on the fingerboard are just stickers that come right off)
* Pickups are 70's position with Current model F-bass preamp (I heard the pickups are wound slightly different but I can't tell compared to my BN5)
* Autumn Burst finish with one-piece Ash body
* Approx 9.5-9.75 lbs and balances perfectly
* Frets are in great condition
* Made by George Furlanetto himself (all by himself and signature on headstock)
* Gotoh/Fbass GB7 tuners (not the hipshots that I had on there temporarily).
* Hipshot B style Bridge
* It's got some minor player wear because it has been played but has been well taken care of
You will only ever see a handful of these with another one posted here on TB in Natural (That I could have bought from Jimmy Coppolo when I got my BN5 NY).
Reason I'm considering trading this....ONLY to get a F-bass VF5 Maple/Ash. If I could keep this and buy one then I would.
I like that body shape better than the BN series.
Bump. Any vf5's out there?
Wow, nice. Is that bridge pickup in the 70s position?
I love the body shape on these and agree with the other comment on this thread about the shape.
I prefer the slighty rounder neck shape of the bn5 and vf5 models. This is a flatter neck profile that I used to prefer but my preferences have changed a little now. So, still want the 70's vibe but with a different neck profile. This is a killer bass and the fastest f-bass neck I have ever played for sure.
Dang!! This ThumbyAche's got some nice basses! That's Fo Sho!
Trades updated...Callowhill Junk, Nordy's, Sadowsky 24/4**
BN5's I'll listen... VF5's for sure, Callowhill, Sadowsky 24/4?.. bump
Now for sale or 3-way deal/trade to get vf5. $2600 shipped
waiting for a response back but bump for now.
$2600 shipped for this fine piece of Ash. Plays Killer, sounds killer, and you will not find many of these around, you can believe that.
I have no problem keeping this, bump for now. could pay some bills with the money or try something else for fun. Would really like a Clover Avenger 5, Callowhill Junk 5, F-bass VF4 a few others.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:34 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.