**Now for sale or trade** $2600 shipped
Ok, before I come to my senses and pull this, there are only three things I would consider to give this up..so here it goes.
* F-Bass VF5 Ash/Maple (sunburst preferable)
* F-Bass BN5 Ash/Ebony (Open to Burst finishes)
* F-Bass BN5 (NY Model) Inca Silver or Shoreline Gold (these were sold by Jimmy Coppolo at NY Guitar & Bass Boutique. I know because I bought one from him).
**updated trades 9/21** I may consider Nordy VJ5's, VJ4's, Callowhill Junk 5 or Sadowsky 24/4 basses, CLOVER AVENGER 5**
Now here are the deets of my GFC L5:
* 34.5" One piece maple neck with Maple fingerboard and flatter neck profile than BN5 models (the inlays on the fingerboard are just stickers that come right off)
* Pickups are 70's position with Current model F-bass preamp (I heard the pickups are wound slightly different but I can't tell compared to my BN5)
* Autumn Burst finish with one-piece Ash body
* Approx 9.5-9.75 lbs and balances perfectly
* Frets are in great condition
* Made by George Furlanetto himself (all by himself and signature on headstock)
* Gotoh/Fbass GB7 tuners (not the hipshots that I had on there temporarily).
* Hipshot B style Bridge
* It's got some minor player wear because it has been played but has been well taken care of
You will only ever see a handful of these with another one posted here on TB in Natural (That I could have bought from Jimmy Coppolo when I got my BN5 NY).
Reason I'm considering trading this....ONLY to get a F-bass VF5 Maple/Ash. If I could keep this and buy one then I would.