FT Feeler: Fender CS Relic 1955 Precision
Well, I bought this new several weeks ago and... I'm just not as in love with it as I thought I'd be. Everything about the bass feels great, and it sounds phenomenal. That said, it just doesn't sit in the mix how I expected it to. Rather than have it sit in storage, or run it through a handful of preamps and EQs in hopes to make it sound better to my ears... Here it is.
The bass is sunburst with a, in my my opinion, very tastefully relic'ed finish.
Includes OHSC, case candy, COA, receipt, and all the goods.
I'll upload pictures when I get to it (probably tonight or tomorrow), but for now: email or PM me for pics.
I'm primarily interested in trades at the moment. I'm not opposed to an outright sale, but this is strictly a trade thread. If its still here in 3 weeks, I'll close this and open a FS thread. Until then - I have no interest in selling outright.
- Fender Custom Shop, Lakland, Alleva-Coppolo, or vintage Fender basses. Cash +/- on my end.
- Aguilar stuff (SL112, SL410, DB212, DB750/751).
- Pedals (uhhhh... Cool or hard-to-find stuff gets bonus points and a gold star).
- Rhodes Piano Bass (I know, I know).
- A rad Martin Acoustic (I'd kill for a 000-18GE in sunburst)