FT feeler: my RB5FL for your RB4FL
I have a (fully lined fretless) Turner Renaissance RB5FL but the 35" scale just isn't sitting comfortably for me. I'm putting out a feeler to swap it for your (fully lined fretless) 34" scale RB4FL.
Mine is walnut top and back, gold hardware. Pictures available for any potentially serious trader.
Ideally yours is -
- complete with "dingus" (mine does not)
- very good condition or better (as is mine)
- sporting reasonably fresh TI Acousticores (as is mine)
- including case (as is mine)
- bonus points for cedar top, I quite like that look
Ideally I'd like you to cover both shippings to/from 98281 in consideration of the value difference, but I would waive that if your bass is a particularly nice specimen.
Thanks for looking...
Last edited by kerryg : 09-30-2012 at 05:26 AM.