G&L silver metal flake ASAT 4-string
G& L ASAT silver metal flake bass
PICKUPS 2 G&L Magnetic Field humbucking pickups
BODY WOOD Alder on Standard and all solid finishes, Swamp Ash on all Premier finishes
NECK WOOD Hard Rock Maple with Maple fingerboard
NECK RADIUS 12" (304.8mm)
NECK WIDTH AT NUT 1 1/2" (38.1mm)
TUNING KEYS Custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" with aluminum tapered string posts
BRIDGE G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
CONTROLS G&L Tri-Tone active/passive electronics, 3-way mini-toggle pickup selector, series/parallel mini-toggle, preamp control mini-toggle (off/on/on with high end EQ boost)
FINISH Silver metal flake
OTHER Chrome hardware, no pickguard, Deluxe Hardshell Tolex Case w/Fitted Interior
a few dings in the neck.
Includes strap extender accessory
more pics here
more pics here
WOW BUMP very nice...wish i had the funds bump
a few questions -
1) what's it weigh?
2) does it have the tummy cut and forearm contour?
3) a few dings on the neck can mean different things to different people. where? what size?
OOOOOH shiny things...
1) I'm getting conflicting #'s on my scale, all in the 10lb range. That seems too high, I'll try to see if I can lock down an accurate reading. It is heavier than my other basses, but 10 seems like a lot
2) has tummy cut but NO forearm contour
3) One ding is fairly substantial/deep, but hasn't hindered my playing. The rest are fairly shallow. I'm having a hard time getting pics that show the wear. Any suggestions are appreciated.
I loaded a few here:
Monster tone here- does all the Fender variations + rude versions of each. Very versatile. Very sparkly
That's METAL ;)
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:10 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.