This was my main gigging bass for the last 3 years. Has seen alot of gigs, around 600 or so. Taken great care of. It came with a black pickguard, and I really like it, so decided to change everything out to make it as black as possible. Here's a list of upgrades:
Sounds amazing! I still have the original badass bridge which I prefer, which I can include instead of the Babicz. Spent around $700 in upgrades.
SELLING FOR $850 shipped.
1. Black hipshot tuners:
2. Black Babicz full contact bridge
3. Black pickguard
4. Lindy Fralin Jazz bass PUPS
5. New upgraded pots, and had cavity copper shielded.
6. Had truss rod routed out for easier access
7. Black control panel cover