Gibson Midtown Standard Bass - Ebony
Gibson Midtown Bass in great condition. Gigged only once. Any marks (nicks, swirls) are so small that you have to search for them. It can get a great woody tone or a T-Bird growl. Neck is straight and truss is smooth.
It's not getting much playing time right now and I want to invest in some studio time. Includes OHSC (also in excellent condition). $800 shipped conus. Paypal please.
* Chambered Mahogany body with solid Maple top and f-holes
* Mahogany neck with slim, bass profile
* Bound Rosewood fingerboard with acrylic dot inlays
* Powerful TB Plus and vintage-style TB Minipickups in the neck and bridge positions
* Groverô tuners and Shamrock keys with 20:1 ratio
* Includes case
Can you please tell me the how chancy the neck is and nut width?
The nut width is 1.6 inches. As far as how chunky it feels, it feels the same as an 80s Les Paul Bass I once had, so I think it's "typical" Gibson chunky. I found it comfortable enough to play, even though, generally, I think any bass without a "Jazz" neck is chunky. I don't know if this answers your question, but it's the best I can do.
Sold! Thanks everyone.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:12 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.