The extremely rare and elusive Harry Fleishman-designed Jackson USA Custom Shop Antigravity 5-string bass, AG5, in forest green. It is indeed exceptionally light. Weighs about the same as my 6-string guitar! The long upper horn offers great balance. Thoroughly ergonomic overall.
- Solid spruce body
- 3-piece quartersawn mahogany neck with graphite reinforcement rods
- Madagascar rosewood fretboard with Mother of Pearl small dot inlays
- Bone nut
- 35" scale
- 24 jumbo frets
- Hipshot Ultralight tuners
- Hipshot bridge (B style) with string loading through the back of the bridge or through the body
- Rio Grande Muy Grande J pickups
- Rosewood knobs
- Custom wired passive electronics (original Bartolini preamp included) for series and parallel combination of the 2 pickups
- Threaded inserts and machine screws for the control cavity plate
G&G hard case, long T-handle truss rod hex key with ball end, Dimarzio leather Cliplock strap, original strap buttons. Don't have the key for the G&G case lock, but those are pretty standard. Strung with D'addario XLs 45-130. Condition:
Excellent. No fret wear. Back of neck has some tiny scratches on the upper side that I didn't notice until years later because they're so small and seldom come into play anyway because of the location. See pics. The body has minimal wear overall, with a small paint chip that didn't go through to the wood. (Jackson is known for their ridiculously robust, layered finishes. See pics.) Location:
PM me. References:
2 feedbacks and counting!
For further reference, my ebay ID is dfsuf. Price:
$1250 shipped in the US via check, MO or Paypal. $1300 shipped internationally WITHOUT THE CASE.