Ken Lawrence C-Brase I Fretless 6/35
Ken Lawrence C-Brase 6 Fretless, 35"
* Chambered Alder body
* Figured Myrtlewood top and headstock veneer
* Eastern Hardrock Maple 35" scale neck
* Ebony fretboard fretless with lines
* Wenge rear cover plate
* Seymour Duncan pickups in ebony covers
* Ebony Knobs
* Seymour Duncan 3-band electronics with Vol/Bal/B/M/T and coil tap switches
* Hipshot hardware, gold
* Dunlop dual function strap locks
* Oil and wax finish
* Fodera Stainless Steel strings
* Original form fit bag - very nice
Like new condition. Modest wear on the board from using roundwounds - but nothing noticable. Everything works fine. Superstraight neck with very low action.
This bass provides a bunch of wonderful singing fretless sounds. Especially the B string is of noticable outstanding presence and definition.
Ken makes about 20-25 basses per year and these cost a heck of a money new.
Last edited by mrbassman_de : 09-23-2013 at 03:15 PM.