Lakland Skyline DJ4, Lake Placid Blue, Only 8.5 lbs!
Lakland Skyline Darryl Jones 4-string in a stunning Lake Placid blue with bound and blocked rosewood fretboard. Words and pictures can't describe this bass. Super light at 8.5 pounds, plays fantastic and sounds even better. I’m a huge Lakland fan, but this one just knocks it out of the park!
Purchased brand new from Premier Bass Guitars two months ago for $1200. Selling to fund a new Lakland Hollowbody purchase.
First $995 takes it! Comes with a new gig bag. PayPal preferred. Shipping extra, CONUS only.
• Actual bass weight: 8.5 pounds
• Nut Width: 1.5"
• Width at Final Fret: 2.5"
• 1st Fret Neck Depth: .77"
• 12th Fret Neck Depth: .92"
• Fingerboard Radius: 10"
• Scale Length: 34"
• Frets: 21
• Bridge String Spacing: .75"
• Neck Wood: Flat-Sawn Maple
• Body wood: Swamp Ash
• Fingerboard: Rosewood with Block Inlays
• Tuners: Hipshot Licensed Ultra-Lite's
• Pickguard: White Pearloid
• Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone (Passive)
• Bridge: Lakland Dual-Design Bridge
• Pickups: Lakland Vintage Wound Single Coil
• Cavities: Fully shielded with copper foil
Close up pics of front and back
Any trade considerations?
Sorry - I see you are purchasing another bass. My apologies - GLWS
Only trade I would consider is a Mesa Boogie Walkabout Scout combo
Couple more pics. This bass is absolutely mint!
Bump! Waiting on my 5 string to come in. Can't believe the sound coming from this passive bass.
Thanks diglo. These DJs really sing!
That's a decent price for this bass even if it was stock and the average weight. Shedding a couple pounds and adding the copper shielding, someone is getting a hell of a deal on this. This would already be on its way to my place if I could justify another DJ4 (and I'm looking for excuses as it is).
Lots of growly tone from this bass!
Another view of the DJ4
Sold! Going to a new home in beautiful Michigan.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:17 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.