Lakland Skyline DJ4, Lake Placid Blue, Only 8.5 lbs!
Lakland Skyline Darryl Jones 4-string in a stunning Lake Placid blue with bound and blocked rosewood fretboard. Words and pictures can't describe this bass. Super light at 8.5 pounds, plays fantastic and sounds even better. I’m a huge Lakland fan, but this one just knocks it out of the park!
Purchased brand new from Premier Bass Guitars two months ago for $1200. Selling to fund a new Lakland Hollowbody purchase.
First $995 takes it! Comes with a new gig bag. PayPal preferred. Shipping extra, CONUS only.
• Actual bass weight: 8.5 pounds
• Nut Width: 1.5"
• Width at Final Fret: 2.5"
• 1st Fret Neck Depth: .77"
• 12th Fret Neck Depth: .92"
• Fingerboard Radius: 10"
• Scale Length: 34"
• Frets: 21
• Bridge String Spacing: .75"
• Neck Wood: Flat-Sawn Maple
• Body wood: Swamp Ash
• Fingerboard: Rosewood with Block Inlays
• Tuners: Hipshot Licensed Ultra-Lite's
• Pickguard: White Pearloid
• Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone (Passive)
• Bridge: Lakland Dual-Design Bridge
• Pickups: Lakland Vintage Wound Single Coil
• Cavities: Fully shielded with copper foil
Last edited by jdy : 03-02-2013 at 06:14 AM.